19 November 2008

It's Never too early...

Anyone who knows me well (who am I kidding?.. anyone who knows me...) knows that I am not a morning person. This is not of what I speak...

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I, for one, have many many things to be thankful for.

I must say I am thankful for pressies recieved from a friend. They are a perfect match for my dinnerware AND I was getting bored with my plain glasses. I will bless someone with mine and enjoy these new beauties.
I would be remiss if I didn't say I am also thankful for clean water right from my faucet inside the house. Apparently, in Kenya, the water is a lovely shade of brown orange! I can't wait!

I must remember to be thankful for computers... I must I must... I've just put the picture back in the post for the 4th time...now 5th time! I keep erasing it. I am sure there is an easier way to set the layout... If there is, I haven't found it. I keep erasing the picture with one touch of the delete or backspace button. DOH!I wonder if there is a limit to how many times the same picture can be loaded and re-loaded? I really do not want to find out Argh!

More to be thankful for in upcoming posts.

No comments: