12 November 2008

Dontcha wish you were in my kitchen today?

MMMmmmMMM did it smell good! We are fundraising for the Africa Mission trip and are hosting a lunch at the Sheriff's Office. Part of the lunch is a bake sale. So many lovely ladies helped me with baking (THANK YOU LADIES!) and my kitchen smelled so yummie while I was wrapping goodies. On the plastic wrapping note do I ever recommend the "restaurant" style plastic wrap you can get at Sam's Club. It comes in this ginormous roll and has a slider/cutter (no more sliced fingers or stretched wrap! wooo hooo!) It was so easy to package all the goodies into individual portions.

Some of my day sure was a challenge... I got cream cheese spread instead of cream cheese, I got waay too many rice crispies (note to self... rice crispie treats for me!), the pie crust dough sure was obnoxious!.. the list could go on. I must say I got a lot accomplished. I did succeed in not having the oven empty for too long. Yee haw!

Going to sleep now. sssssnnnooorrre!

Here are some pictures... from mid-event! It was a wonderful success and a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED US IN ANY WAY! We could not do this mission trip without you!

No comments: