13 December 2008

Africa Update

I should be wrapping my pressies but alas I am on the computer instead. I had to update the background. Fall seems as tho it has flown by and the snow about to be falling outside is signifying that even tho the calendar doesn't say Winter yet... Winter is here :)

A little more than one and a half of us can go to Africa now! Yay. I had a fund raiser jewlery party last night. Four lovely ladies attended and I think all had a wonderful time. Money was raised for the mission trip AND some shopping got done. "S" was our jewler and she donated her time and profit for this show to the mission trip. She has been so very generous as is her company, Premier Jewlery. Please support them if you can. http://www.premierdesigns.com/index.php
Sparkles Sparkles Sparkles galore.

Today I helped a gal who is working on a Christmas party for approx. 70 senior residents of a nursing home in the area. We packaged up pressies for each and lots of goodies! I sure hope each person likes their gifts and can feel the love that went into choosing and wrapping them.

Thank you to each and every one of you who has contributed to the Kenya fund so far! We could not do this without you.

Let it snow!

No comments: