22 June 2009

O-So Pampered

Do you have one of these? Mine sure is spoiled. I caught him napping on our bed. Check out the use of the pillows. As my sweetie says... he does have to eat, sleep and pottie. What a pampered pooch!

Today was a wonderful day for lazing around ... While reading a book Oz and I were hiding under a tree. I was reading he was snoozing. It sure was enjoyable. Isn't he so handsome?
Mom you ready to have him come live with you? He could keep you company under a tree.

Good thing we aren't out there now. There is quite the lightening storm a' brewin' out there. A flash flood warning has been issued for areas near North Fort Collins. We've only gotten sprinkles and a whole lotta lightening so far. Uh oh, it is now a tornado warning for NE Ft. Collins. Not having it here!

Enjoy your at home vacation like days!

1 comment:

Gone-ta-pott said...

Yes he is very handsome indeed!
I love animals!