27 March 2009

Winter Wonderland

It is funny that my last post included the thermometer saying 68 degrees outside and that outside was warmer than inside. Funny how things change.. it is not so anymore. That same thermometer is showing 41 degrees in the sun and my thermometer on the computer says it's 20 degrees outside. We are enjoying a winter wonderland. I saw someone skiing by the window while I was visiting a friend who is doing battle with cancer. Such fun! The skiing part, not the battling part. This is the cornice that awaits some unlucky door opener! It is right above the sliding glass door we let Ozzie in and out of :) Any bets on who gets it?There is much snow in front and on top of the tub of hot. Ozzie isn't climbing up there any time soon... or maybe he will use the snow as a ramp!? We hope not to give him any ideas! The BBQ shows it all! That is the deck. As I shoveled yesterday I was wondering if there is a weight limit for this deck. The snow was very wet and gushie until late last night when it got so cold and then it was light and fluffy.Sure is pretty tho. Another cornice on the roof of the part that juts out. This one isn't likely to catch anyone beneath it. I really enjoy the snow.

I wish I had my new car to give the AWD a good test in the white stuff! We have a chance for more later next week... maybe then. I am enjoying the snow as I vacation at home! :) Some people pay lots to see, stay and play in this much!

No comments: