10 March 2009

Restoration, Times Seven

Hey all. I wanted you to be aware so you don't set yourself up to be a victim or someone else to become a criminal. Let me explain.... This weekend our church held a conference on Thurs. & Fri. evenings and all day Sat. During the conference I had stashed my tote bag, with my purse inside, in one of the rooms we used throughout the conference. There were always people around the area but not always in the room where I left it. Apparently it was not stashed securely enough as someone came in, looked in my bag, looked in my purse, found my coin purse, and stole $60 dollars.

If you would be willing to stand with us in declaring a restoration, x7, of the money it would be very much appreciated. A report was made with the police department and to our pastor. It will be a miracle if the thief is caught. This declaration is based on:
___________________________________________________________

Proverbs 6:30-31 (New Living Translation)

30 Excuses might be found for a thief
who steals because he is starving.
31 But if he is caught, he must pay back seven times what he stole,
even if he has to sell everything in his house.

___________________________________________________________

I hold the enemy responsible for this act and also for the restoration of the money! Also, pray for the person who took the money.

Beware of leaving valuable possessions, especially purses, jackets, wallets with cash, unsecured. It doesn't matter if the item is somewhat hidden (ie: covered/not visible) because my incident was the second time this happened and both times the items were stolen from a purse that was not openly visible.

I believe what our money says, In God We Trust!

1 comment:

sewtakeahike said...

Will do Karen!! I'm in agreement completely!