09 February 2014

Holding Down a Couch

Outside the door the world is dimming and gray.  There are snow flakes a'fallin'.  I need to get Zach to take more pictures.  Did you see his snowflake picture?  The post prior to this one has a link.  Go check it out... I'll wait.

Here's mine:

ok... so you can only see the ones already on the ground.  I promise there are flakes a'fallin'.  I think I see one against the dark of the tree...

Makin' tracks!


Here are the ones stuck to my shoes...


..I quickly changed for these  :)




And now I am sippin' some tea.  I am glad for bright things on a gray day such as this.  Last night I re-purposed a melamine plate to be my tea tray.   Isn't it pretty?


 
And today... I am using my new silver (plated, I think!) tea tray I picked up at the neighbor's estate sale.  Got it for a song.  It was the end of the sale and they were looking to get rid of things so I packed a bag with goodies for a dollar.  Here it is...

shiny and sparkly yay!





Sooooo in addition to sippin', holding down a couch, enjoying my kittie (who is curled up in my lap)

Isn't she sweet? 

I may use another one of my new treasures...  maybe...

so please stay tuned....

Have a great day everyone!
K

No comments: