28 January 2010

You know those days....

That call out
SOUP Soup SOUP!
I was just talking to my sis' in law and she mentioned having chicken noodle soup on the stove. The idea was planted and I ran with it. This is the view from my desk and it also inspired me to take action. I had to do something to thaw my fingers from just looking out there! Ha!
Woopsie, no before pictures, but the above became the beneath.
...and soon my bowl was filled with the yummie warm frothiness of Taco Soup.
It took all of 2 min. to boil water, gather & measure the ingredients, and 3 minutes to process. Nothing like instant gratification. 5 minutes to steaming hot soup.

....and about a minute to an empty bowl. YUM!

Yay Vita-Mix. I really enjoy this machine as it can do all sorts of things.
My most recent duh moment regarding this machine was ... onions. Yup, onions. Every time I chop onions (by hand) I cry and cry and cry! DOH, Why don't I let the V-M have a whack at it? Next time I had to chop/dice some onions out it came and may I just say it was a tear free experience!

vitamix goodness
no money has exchanged re: this product review... only a happie girl reporting a tear free experience.. Now, if anyone from Vita-Mix is reading this, feel free to send me a new tamper (hubbie accident-don't ask) and one of those nifty smaller containers!
Thanks in Advance!

No comments: