22 October 2009

Isn't Fall just the best? This is my view from the computer these days. I am sitting at the kitchen counter and looking outside. There are so many pretty colours out there and right in my eye line too! :) While walking today in the neighborhood doggie, hubbie and I crunched crunched and crunched in the many leaves littering the street. I probably shouldn't say littering the street as my first thought with litter is trash and I definately would not call crunchable leaves trash. I would call them cheap fun! :) Take a minute, or several, to crunch your way around the block it is good for the soul and usually makes me remember piling the leaves and jumping... ummm, I mean raking them and putting them out for lawn stuff pick-up.... yeah, that's what we were doing out there for hours on end as children...

No comments: