14 February 2009

We're Back....

.... and adjusting to the local time zone. The trip was amazing and went, almost, without a hitch. After one missed flight, lots of time zones skipped, many snoozes, and airplane meals we arrived in Kenya ready to work. Lots more about this later. We took many photos and have lots to share. Although this trip was amazing and beyond all we've done before we are glad to be home. Our animals are happy we are home as well. In our absence, D took great care of them and it always puts our my minds at ease that they are at home instead of doggie/kittie jail. Yay!

1 comment:

sewtakeahike said...

Welcome home Karen! I just got your email a few min ago about the tea you're having this Saturday and I won't be able to make it since that's when I'm doing my small group sew a tote class. Tanks for the invite though!! I just added you to my reader so I can get all your updates, I'm SSSOOO excited you have a blog (and now I know about it! what's up with that anyway? you need to tttelllll me these things!)