14 January 2009

Spare Bedroom now Serves Double Purpose

I was inspired by The Nesting Place and went a little crazy in my spare bedroom. I did forget to take before photos. Most of the time, guests aside, the room was not being used for much. Inspired by bloggie ideas, I dove in head first and decluttered, moved everything out, rearranged, & put it back together. After stealing relocating a chair (used only for clothes DH one is not wanting to deal with hanging up) from the master bedroom. I now have a sunny spot to curl up and read. Take a look at the final result... final for now as rooms in my home are all subject to change!
View from the door way... you can see I've already settled in...

The view from my command post in my nice relocated chair!

My beloved bookshelf. To move it I had to empty it. Instead of reloading all the books I pulled some to go to Kenya (books are very expensive there) and some to go to the thrift or used book store. It looks pretty nice, eh?

No comments: